Fastest way how to obtain Canadian Express Entry Pool for Direct Permanent Residency.

Applying for the 2024 Canadian Express Entry Pool is not “for the fainthearted ” they say. It requires more Attention To Detail and Patience. Every year, thousands of candidates are invited through any of the Canadian Express Entry Pool System to become a permanent residents in Canada.

Once you get the Permanent residency, it will take 3years to become Canadian Citizen.
Express Entry is a Federal Government of Canada program, meaning it is different from Provincial or other Immigration Programs.

Subcategories of Canadian Express Entry Pool

Express entry is divided into subcategories, The Express Entry sub-categories are:

  • 1: Federal Skilled Worker.
  • 2: Canadian Experience Class
  • 3::Federal skilled Trades.


Canadian Express Entry Pool Eligibility

To become eligible for the Federal Skilled Worker program, selection factors are Used.
Earlier this year, new selection categories were introduced which are:

  • French-language proficiency
  • Healthcare occupations
  • Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) occupations
  • Trade occupations
  • Transport occupations
  • Agriculture and agri-food occupations

But the general category including Experience and Skill traders focuses on:

  • Language skills (in English and/or French)
  • Education level
  • Work Experience
  • Age
  • Arranged Employment in Canada
  • Adaptability points

Click on the Canada immigration to see more information

Documents required When applying for Canadian Express Entry Pool

1: IELTS or CELPIP General Training (for English) or TEF or TCF ( for French).. Some people write in both because it gives more point to have both scores.
In IELTS, a CLB 9 language score is having at least Listening – 8; and others 7.

2: Education Credential Assessment (ECA)

  • Also, if your Degree is NOT from Canada you must do an Education Credential Assessment (ECA) to evaluate it with any organization listed and degree
    For the ECA, you may evaluate your highest degree alone (i.e if you have a Masters or PhD). If you already have one of the two (a Masters or PhD), you are only awarded points for the highest Degree.
    However, if you only have a BSc, you can add an additional recognized Professional Certificate or Post-Graduate Diploma. When you evaluate your BSc with this, both will give you more points.
    Some degrees are seen as professional degree , therefore needs licensing or evaluated by different body

The Degrees recognized as professional degrees are:

  • Medicine (use MCC for your evaluation)
  • Veterinary Medicine
  • Dentistry
  • Optometry
  • Law (use IQAS for your evaluation)
  • Chiropractic Medicine
  • Pharmacy (use PEBC for your evaluation)

3: your work experience and National Occupation Classification (NOC)

  • Your work experience must also be at least one year full-time (or equivalent in part-time).
    at least 1 year of continuous work or 1,560 hours total , 30 hours per week
    Your work experience must also be a rang of 0, 1, 2, or 3 of the Canadian National Occupation Classification (NOC).
  • If yours isn’t, it means it’s not a “skilled” job that is eligible for Canadian Express Entry Pool.
  • Once you have one year of full-time work experience in your primary NOC, your other years of work experience can be in other NOC or same

How to Enter the Canadian Express entry pool

With your ECA, language result(s), and other information, you can calculate your CRS score
Once this is done, then set up your Express Entry profile also Increase your CRS Score by:

  • 1: Language test to a higher CLB or second language test (i.e in French if you did an English test alone
  • 2:Spouse’s Degree assessment/language test (if you are a married applicant, also ensure your partner’s degree assessment and language tests
    are done. It gives you more points).